From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-23 04:50:00

This seems unambiguous and reads well (though I would prefer DIFFERENCE spelt out in full - nearly everyone is going to use
copy'n'paste fir this job rather than typing, so it isn't more trouble and reads better, especially for those whose 1st language
isn't english ;-)

>We could either use macro based solution
>
>BOOST_CHECK_DIFF( a,b, c ) \
>BOOST_CHECK_DIFF_IMPL( a,b, BOOST_CHECK_DIFF_TOL_ # c )
>
>or function overloading based. But it could be less convinient
>even if a bit safer (from macro redefinitions)

Safely seems less (even un-) important for Unit Testing.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]