From: info_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-02-26 02:10:22

that has been posted to comp.lang.c++.moderated,comp.std.c++,comp.lang.c++ as well.

I'm pleased to announce that the official website for the inaugural
Boost conference is up and registration is open:

       http://www.boostcon.com

Due to the very high quality of the submissions we've received, our
program committee has been able to assemble a lineup of speakers and
topics the likes of which I haven't seen anywhere
(http://www.boostcon.com/program). Combine that with the relaxed
atmosphere of the conference venue (http://www.boostcon.com/location),
and I think we can all look forward to a truly unique and memorable
week of working and learning together.

I invite you to visit http://www.boostcon.com/registration to register.

--
Dave Abrahams