From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-26 12:14:44

I understand this topic has been discussed several times, but I am
unable to find a clear, authoritative indication as to the current
status of the library.

Specifically, I use boost 1.33.1, as released. What do I have to do in
order to use Boost.DataTime appropriately in light of the new US DST
changes?

Currently, my list includes applying the RPM update for glibc to all my
linux boxes. Do I need to do anything else? Earlier emails made me
think that DateTime uses an independent mechanism for applying timezone
information. Is this true?

Basically, I want to know what changes I need to make to my programs
and/or libraries that use Boost.DateTime aside from the glibc update?

Thanks!!!