From: Shams (shams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-01 06:21:41

Hi,

No answer in boost users so posted here.

I would like to know how to "best" represent a filesystem using BGL.
In this case the filesystem I want to describe is the unix/linux filesystem
and its various paths from the root node "/".

My questions:
1. What kind of graph is this filesystem and what is best to use in BGL to
describe this?

2. How can I also best describe symbolic links (symlinks) and what kind of
graph
would this be, does this graph defer from the above?

3. How can I describe the metadata of a file (including symlinks) using BGL
eg. given a path /usr/bin/ls I also want to stores its creation date, acl
etc in BGL,
how can I best describe this, is there where properties come in handy?

4. Are there any examples on this anywhere and/or does the BGL book describe
any examples on this?

Thanks
Shams