From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-02 14:41:34
I think this is an excellent suggestion. There are a number of things
that should be done to enhance the current situation. For example:
* Pick up the work that Rene did on a buildbot harness for boost to
better formalize automated building, testing, and report generation.
* Suggest paths to modularize boost:
- analyze dependencies and suggest changes to be able to
compile / install / package individual subpackages
- changes to the build system supporting the same
- build tools to assist packaging (rpm spec files, etc.)
* Enhanced testing support
-- ...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk