From: Shams (shams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-04 02:17:25

Hi,

I am wondering whatever happened to the few interesting projects from last
years
SOC (2006). How many are going to see the day of light in Boost if ever
(well
at least bimap got accepted, thanks Matias). Its just taking too long and
the Boost
patching/submission/review etc. all need to be reviewed. Just look at how
long
1.34 is taking.

I feel like swearing :-(

>From SOC 2006 I was really looking forward to boost::process.