From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-06 05:50:42

But don't' we want to take a whole doc SET of linked pages - Boost.Test for example and convert it ALL to Quickbook file(s?). Only
then can everyone contribute to improvements?

(I also worry about the amount of noise and clutter - from my terrible experience of Word to html and glancing at the output from
Dreamweaver.)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]