From: Manuel Fiorelli (manuel.fiorelli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-07 18:45:48

I wrote a library which implements the "non derivable" semantics, which is
natively supported by some programming languages such as Java or C#.
I believe it is mature for a submission and I request everybody for a
feedback about the library itself.
I could test it only witch GCC 4.1 but it seems to be 100% standard
compliant.

I published the library in the Vault under the folder "Generic Programming"
with the name "nonderivable.zip".

I know that in the vault there is a similar library (called
"noninheritable") but one must consider that:
    1) it uses a different idiom (private constructor and friend
declaration)
    2) it uses non standard features, while my implementation aims to be
100% standard compliant
    3) it uses a different syntax
    4) at least my request could increase the interest about that library

Usage -------/
Suppose you want to define a final class Foo, then you have to write

class Foo : BOOST_NON_DERIVABLE
{

};

Best regards,