From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-08 15:12:58

"Nava Whiteford" <nwhiteford_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

I recommend to put liobrary name in subject line to make it clear what you
are talking about.
like this: [test] Copy editing documention

> Hi,
>
> I'm reading though the boost unit testing documentation at:
>
> http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/components/utf/index.html
>
> It's good, but I think could probably do with some basic copy editing. As
> I'm reading though it anyway I'd be happy to do it, is this ok?

Unfortunately version of the docs available now is way-way out of date.

> What procedure should I follow to do this?

I am working on complete rewrite. I am almost done with first half: user's
guide. It's a single unformatted word document. If you are interested in
helping me work on the docs please contact me off the list as I could
definitely could use help with English editing. Once this is done I plan to
convert it into HTML manually. Without content change.

Gennadiy