From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-11 19:10:31

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> Stefan,
>
>> Yes, I'd much appreciate if the behavior was synchronized
>> with gcc (if there is no real reason not to), as that avoids
>> potential clashes. (As you know, Synopsis is used like a
>> compiler, i.e. users are expected to pass the same arguments
>> from the build system that are used in a compilation command.
>> Thus it's important that the semantics are the same, too.)
>
> I committed a fix to Boost CVS::HEAD. Try it out please.

The current version of wave doesn't compile for me (gcc-4.1.1):

./boost/wave/util/flex_string.hpp:1982: error: ‘copy_n’ is not a member of
‘boost::wave::util::flex_string_details’

(That appears to be a recent change as of three days ago.)

Any idea what's wrong with that ? It doesn't look compiler-specific...

Thanks,
                Stefan