From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-13 09:16:10

Jim Douglas wrote:

> Have I got time to get a page of documentation in for QNX. I finally
> managed to fix the test machine so that it runs OK. A combination of
> bad memory and faulty HDD.

QNX was dropped from the list of officially supported platforms for
1.34 a couple of months back.

Given that testing has now resumed, and it is currently passing all
expected tests (no fail results) would it be possible to restore it to
the officially supported list?

This does not impact me personally but I saw a lot of work go into
bringing that platform up to a supported standard. It would be most
discouraging to see it dropped for 'editorial' reasons at the last gasp.

Luckily this is Thomas's call and not mine <g>

--
AlisdairM