From: Jason Turner (lefticus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-13 10:52:46

Looks well done, taking into account just about everything I was
concerned about (and more) and making use of the existing future<>.
The only thing I would do differently, I think, is add an
active_object<> wrapper similar to what is in my library. Basically, I
can see a use to providing any generic class with a message queue.

Thanks for the docs, let me know if there are any areas which you
could see using some help.

-Jason