From: Sam Schetterer (samthecppman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-13 17:59:35

Ok. I will make sure that it is possible for the user to specify the
function used to compare objects. However, using the interface class with
one's own classes, less-than functions can be defined without interfering
with the actual less-than operator. Also, a few of you asked about a "sort
within sort". That can already be done by radixsort for your objects because
radixsort examines individual bytes, not the whole thing. I knew that people
would want this, so I supplied radix sort. I also wrote a function that will
put all of the bytes of information in a single sequence, basically, a
string of bytes. That way, you can "sort within sort". Also, someone asked
if quicksort and radixsort were sub-cases of radix quicksort. Actually,
radix quicksort is a merge of the two algorithms.

Play Flexicon: the crossword game that feeds your brain. PLAY now for FREE.
  http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline