From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-13 18:49:56

> I want to suggest Robert Ramey as a mentor (if he agrees of course),
> because boost::serialization already has some mechanisms for plugin
> library in place.

I agree - we discussed this in a thread a few months ago. Robert's help
would be appreciated, especially for removing the RTTI requirement from the
library. He already pointed me in the right direction - I just haven't
gotten the chance to work on implementing it yet.

However, there are places in the code where I currently use a python script
to generate some redundant template code - Hartmut Kaiser's preprocessor
library would probably come in quite handy there and in a few other places.
A number of items in my "to do someday" list involve using the preprocessor
and template tricks.

Either of them has knowledge that would give Mariano (and me of course)
great material for the library.

Jeremy