From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-14 05:30:10

Hi all,

A while back, I put some preliminary C++0x configuration macros into the
Config library, but they were half-baked. I've finally finished them.
The macros are:

BOOST_HAS_CONCEPTS
BOOST_HAS_LONG_LONG (it's part of C++0x)
BOOST_HAS_RVALUE_REFS
BOOST_HAS_STATIC_ASSERT
BOOST_HAS_VARIADIC_TMPL

Documentation, configure tests, and the appropriate detection code is on
mainline CVS. The only client of these macros so far is
static_assert.hpp, which uses the C++0x static_assert facility when it
is available.

In the near future, I hope to get some nightly regression tests running
with the prerelease GCC 4.3's experimental C++0x mode, so we can start
trying out some of these features in Boost.

        Cheers,
        Doug