From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-15 14:08:48

I agree. It would be very compiler dependent to have the library find
arbitrary classes in a linked library and determine their methods. What I
was thinking of is a bit simpler. It would require a reflected class to have
it's reflected methods declared as such. It would be a bit similar to the
Boost.Python syntax, except that it would, like Boost.Extension, require
only one library entry point and it would need to add some stuff for type
safety, without inducing a lot of runtime overhead.