From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-15 15:50:59

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 18:13 +0000, Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG
>
> Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > Hi all,
> >
> > A while back, I put some preliminary C++0x configuration macros into the
> > Config library, but they were half-baked. I've finally finished them.
> > The macros are:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > BOOST_HAS_RVALUE_REFS
>
> Would you mind adding a version check for metrowerks.
> 9.2 warns me about unrecognized __option

I believe Metrowerks 10 is the first version to contain support for
rvalue references. Since I don't know (and couldn't find online) the
__MWERKS__ constant for Metrowerks 10, I'm changing the __option check
to:

#if __MWERKS__ > 0x3206 && __option(rvalue_refs)
# define BOOST_HAS_RVALUE_REFS
#endif

If someone knows better, please tell me or update the config in Boost
CVS.

        Cheers,
        Doug