From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-15 17:16:22

on Mon Mar 12 2007, Nava Whiteford <nwhiteford-AT-tchpc.tcd.ie> wrote:

> most people are happy enough learning to edit text in a wiki

Personally, I hate it. I am effective with emacs, and I want revision
control on my documentation text, so unless the wiki changes somehow
resulted in changes to an SVN repository whose source I could edit
another way, I would find it uncomfortable.

The good of the community should of course win out over my discomfort,
if a wiki would indeed be better, but I'm not yet convinced it would
be.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting