From: Florian Teichert (floteich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-16 06:00:46

Hi there,
>> This unreviewed code has been languishing in Boost pending for years. I
>> was going to remove it, but hadn't done so yet. I see that Aaron Windsor
>> committed a fix to the RC_1_34_0 branch of CVS a few months ago: are you
>> using that Fibonacci heap? I've just put Aaron's fix into CVS HEAD as
>> well; an update might fix the problem you are seeing.

and thanks a lot for your answer! I looked at the new version you
uploaded and it seems identical to the one I used before -- but, if I
get you right, it is not the best idea to use the fibonacci heap, anyways.
At the moment I search an unsorted linear list O(|V|) times -- so I
would benefit from every other structure ... what would you suggest?
Some standard binary heap? The mutable_queue looked good to me but this
one is pending, too ...

Thanks again
Florian