From: Cory Nelson (phrosty_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-17 05:03:36

> What is your evaluation of the design?

Very good. It was a pleasure to use. I have long wanted an easy way
to apply C techniques in a true to C++ style, and this nails it.

> What is your evaluation of the implementation?

I did not review the r/b tree, but everything else seemed well written.

> What is your evaluation of the documentation?

I found documentation lacking. I would like to see full class
references: it took me a bit of hunting to find a commonly used
function container::current() which was very frustrating.

> What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?

I believe this is very useful for implementing complex data structures
that must be memory efficient, or require knowing the exact size of
their data.

> Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any problems?

Yes, tested with VC++ 2005 SP1, on x86 and x64. No problems.

> How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick reading?
> In-depth study?

In depth, other than the r/b tree. I reviewed the implementation and
built several benefiting data structures using it to get a full feel
for the library.

> Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?

Sure.

> And finally, every review should answer this question:
> Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?

Absolutely, I vote to accept.

--
Cory Nelson