From: Sam Schetterer (samthecppman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-18 12:25:31

Hi. Since people want the sorting library to have something that the
standard library sorts do not offer, I would like to know the most
complicated sorting situations that user have encountered (like sort by
name, and then first three digits of phone number, and if the sum of the
first three digits of the phone number is less than 10, sort by the second 4
digits of the phone number). I ask this because radixsort and radix
quicksort are able to do those sorts, but I need input from users to add
features. Also, even if you do not have any complicated sorts, ideas in
general would help.