From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 10:17:34

Tom Bachmann wrote:
> I strongly dislike the idea of using something declared in
> boost::detail, or anything that's not part of the official interface.

Classes defined in boost::detail are _not_ for public use, they are
there only for internal use by boost developers.
Once all agree that some boost::detail class is a good candidate for
truly boost library, someone prepares this class for the fast track
review. See
http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm#Fast-Track
and especially the item two "The technique must be already in use in
Boost libraries and the new component provides a common implementation".

That's probably the fastest route to get it into boost ;-)

--
Alexander Nasonov