From: Hervé Brönnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-20 00:22:15

Too bad! I would've looked forward to mentoring you (being the
obvious candidate). However, if you do no get selected into
Inkscape, and still feel like doing a programming project, I will be
very happy to mentor you informally (and for free :) i.e. with no
monetary incentive for you). Esp, I will be very happy to share with
you my vision and code base (in poor state as of now) if you want to
pick it up. Just get back to me when you want,

--
Herve