From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-20 12:17:27

Ames Andreas wrote:
> [...]

That listing has a different view. It tells whether code that has
originally been released under a non-GPL license can be relicensed under
GPL (this is termed "combining", but since GPL is viral, the combined
work has to licensed under GPL, including the formely non-GPL parts).
Boost is a very free license, so this is possible.

However, it is not possible to relicense GPLed code under BSL (unless
you're the copyright holder). The GPL is a lot less free than the Boost
license. This is the what Hugh was talking about.

IANAL-ly yours,