From: Corrado Zoccolo (czoccolo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-21 04:20:58

Hi Sam,
I see sorting problems and sorted data structures as two faces of the
same medal.
In STL, for example, we have std::sort and std::set that both work
with a two way comparison functor (std::less).
I see a great potential in your work on operator[] with trie data structures.
I think that an organic proposal of radix_sort with trie data
structures (mimicking std::set and std::map), that both use the same
operator[] approach would be very interesting.

Corrado