From: Gail Banaszkiewicz (gbanaszk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-21 08:50:32

[This was the text that was supposed to be in the email. I know Herve
got it because he already replied. Sorry it came through blank.]

Hervé, let's be sure to keep in touch! Perhaps we can work together for
the next Summer of Code or even before then.

I could still put in an application to Boost for some geometry stuff if
you think it's worthwhile; I just figured that given the competitive
nature of the past proposals, I wouldn't have enough time to put
together a proposal that would stand out (particularly because I haven't
used Boost all that much yet).

Gail