From: Lewis Hyatt (lhyatt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-25 12:29:22

> Ok. Here are the results, copied directly from the console:

OK, well a factor of 3 in speed could certainly be interesting. I want to try
compiling this code on my system to see how it compares, but I can't seem to
compile any of the library now. It's possible that I just downloaded the wrong
version though, there are Sorting files spread all over the place in the vault,
in Algorithms, Algorithms/Sorting, etc. Can you clean them up please so there is
just one .zip file containing the most recent version of everything? That would
probably make it easier.

Your example file SortTimings.cpp contains this line:

int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])

I assume that is coming from MSVC? You should only post standard C++ that
everyone can compile.

I am also getting a lot of errors from radix.hpp, at least some of them are
stemming from a typo on line 16.

Also, I wanted to try the multi-key quick sort, but there is no documentation
and no example so I have no idea how to use it. At a quick glance, the new
mkquicksort.hpp looks to be much cleaner now. (There is an older example, but it
doesn't include the mkquicksort.hpp file, it has a bunch of classes defined in
the .cpp file containing main).

-Lewis