From: Deane Yang (deane_yang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-26 16:14:17

Steven Watanabe wrote:

> From an implementation standpoint the only difficulty is in making
> a mixed system such as inches * miles / furlongs work without
> ending up with a mess.

Please take everything I say with a gigantic salt crystal, but I would
want to forbid an expression like "inches * miles / furlongs". You might
recall that I am one of the few who wants explicit unit casting.

I really should step out of this discussion. What you guys have done is
extremely impressive, but it appears to be much more complex than
anything I want. I just wanted to express my agreement with Zach's views.

Deane