From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-28 05:02:06

Isn't the right term "Imperial"? Even if Non-PC!

But you are right it is US gallons that different from Imperial gallons.

But in England we do buy petrol in liters, mainly because the price displays
only go up to 99p, and gallons long ago cost more than £1.

And we buy gas in cylinders ;-)

Mad! But there you go....

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]