From: Eric Lemings (lemings_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-28 13:12:44

Ah. Our first communication breakdown. :)

By "system", I'm talking about a set of units regardless of their
respective dimensions. For example, foot and ounce are two units
of the "Imperial" system of units. Meter and gram are two units
of the SI system of units.

What you are talking about are compatible units. That is, units
of the same dimension whose measured values can be converted from
one to the other.

Just to clear things up a bit...

Eric.