From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-29 09:32:27

Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> Christian Henning wrote:
>>> One (unofficial) submission I did is in http://boost-consulting.com/vault/
>>> under 'Programming Interfaces'. That is a bit dated, though. I can send
>>> you a more up-to-date version I have off-list, if you are interested.
>>>
>> I would be interested for the new version. Can you put it in the vault?
>
> Sure, I can. If there are a number of people who would like to get involved,
> may be we can drum up enough momentum and get some space in the sandbox ?
> (Right after the switch to subversion... :-) )

I have now checked in my prototype into the sandbox
(boost-sandbox/xml in boost-sandbox.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/boost-sandbox),
and would very much appreciate any feedback or even collaboration !

At present I only use a very minimal 'build system' using Makefiles. I would
appreciate help to set up a bbv2 build infrastructure. I have put some notes
into README and other files.

Again, any feedback is more than welcome !

Thanks,
                Stefan