From: Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki (shw_mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-14 04:06:50
I am using Boost library in Open Source library for Kohonen Neural Networks
construction and training.
I would like (if possible) join to famous list of Open Source users of the
Boost library :-).
* The name of the Application/Product/Service.
Kohonen Neural Network Library (KNNL)
* The name of the company (where appropriate).
--- Personal initiative ---
* Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki
* Janusz Rybarski
* A paragraph describing the Application/Product/Service.
Kohonen neural network library is a set of classes and functions for design,
train and use Kohonen networks (self organizing maps).
* Any information you can provide about which parts of Boost you used, along
with any comments you may have on how Boost helped your product
KNNL Library requirements:
* Boost Library ver. 1.33.
o Core of library needs:
o Demonstration program uses:
* URLs to your companies home page, and the home page of the
Application/Product/Service if there is one.
-- |\/\/| Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki \/\/
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk