From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-30 22:26:15

Christian,

I looked at your code and it looks great. Thanks! (though I haven't
verified the formulas).

One suggestion: It is trivial to make it work for any HSB channel (not
just bits32f).
Simply channel_convert from the source to your intermediate format
(bits32f) and then channel_convert the result back to the destination.
For improved performance, in the future we can add specializations for
concrete channel types that could use shortcut formulas, but for now
converting to/from float should be fine.

Lubomir

contributions.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/gil_2/boost/gil/extension/toolbo