From: Kirill Lapshin (kir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-02 15:15:02

Hi all,

I've took 1.34.0 beta for a spin, and so far can report a success --
largeish project compiles fine, passes all tests with virtually no
changes to the code.

My only concern at the moment is boost.test library. It is not even
listed as updated, yet public interface has changed. I am talking about
BOOST_AUTO_UNIT_TEST to BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE rename. It would be nice to
have some information on what have changed since last version together
with some pointers on how to migrate code from older versions.

To make matters worse it looks like all links to examples are broken in
boost.test documentation, and some examples are just MIA (e.g.
auto_unit_test_test.cpp, the place where I naturally tried to find what
the new syntax is).

Regards,
Kirill.