From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-05 12:16:29

At a very quick glance this has obvious benefits (though quite how big those benefits are is less clear to me at this glance).

I have put on my TODO list seeing how this code plays with the recently accepted math toolkit and statistical distributions. But it
might be more useful if *you* tried to combine these two - if not the units library as well ;-)

(The final toolkit version will not appear until the 1.35 release, of course, but a version is available in the sandbox - but it has
recently 'escaped' to SVN and I haven't regained access to it yet. You will also need the Boost 1.34 release too).

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]