From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-05 14:29:11

"AlisdairM" <alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden]> wrote

> The last test page generation for HEAD has this update working now. My
> first attempt was ignored by the test page generator)

Cool!

> > Also, I believe the typeof testing needs to be generally reviewed.
> > Right now all the "native" tests repeat emulation tests just with
> > different flag. I don't think this has a lot of sense, since the
> > emulation tests were designed to test registration.
>
> I'll worry about that after I get Borland emulation working better <g>

The current state of Borland emulation is better than I thought -- have you
already committed anything? Since type_emulation and
template_type_emulation are working, I think the library is already usable,
since these two, I think, cover 90% of all usage. If you get
template_int_emulation working, it will be 99%. The rest covers rather
exotic cases.

> Note that I have some uncommitted patches that visible in the current
> results page.

Do you mean "not visible"?

Regards,
Arkadiy