From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-06 10:27:24

Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> > Wave code headers do not include serialization headers.
>
> http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/boost/boost/wave/cpp_co
> ntext.hpp?revision=1.35&view=markup
>
> conditionally includes boost/serialization/serialization.hpp
>
> Yes, I understand that this include directive is only seen if
> BOOST_WAVE_SERIALIZATION is defined to something other than 0.
> But still, I very much doubt packagers would package
> boost.wave without accounting for that dependency to
> boost.serialization.

Even if BOOST_WAVE_SERIALIZATION is defined to != 0 during compilation of
the library (the *.cpp files) there will be no dependency on
Boost.Serialization at runtime as long as the user doesn't define this
constant during the compilation of his application.

But I'll have a look and try to factor out the direct dependencies on
serialization headers into separate headers.

Regards Hartmut