From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-07 01:43:21

David Abrahams wrote:
>> DOES ANYONE OBJECT TO MY DOING THIS? WHY?
>
> If you are going to "make the changes available to anyone who wants
> them" by checking them into a branch in the Boost SVN repo, I think
> it's fine. In fact, I think it will pretty much line up with Beman's
> proposal.

Actually, what I was thinking would be to create a *.zip file
of the hanged files. As I explained before and has been suggested
by other authors, local changes/updates/modifications of the Boost
can be handled by including a "shadow" tree of include files
before the tree of the official boost release.

Robert Ramey