From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-07 02:05:50

> My MPL.Math sublibrary, available in the Vault under
> the Template Metaprogramming directory, contains
> implementations of the power<> and integral_power<>
> metafunctions that you seek.

Do you have any plans to submit this for review? We already have the
functionality in the upcoming Boost.Units library, but it would be
nice for symmetry to have all the metamath be supported through MPL
rather than having to mix mpl::negate/adds/subtracts/multiplies/
divides with our own metafunctions for unary_plus/pow/root... I
certainly think it would be nice to have support for these in Boost
itself. Unfortunately, since this would be used within the library
itself, we're constrained to use only other Boost libraries...

Matthias