From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-08 10:22:15

We're planning to move all of the SourceForge bug reports, enhancement
requests, and patches over to the Trac ticket system. Trac provides
better integration with Subversion, making development significantly
easier. It's also yet another step in moving away from SourceForge.

We would like to move the SourceForge tickets over at 3pm EDT. We will
start by disabling the SourceForge ticket system, exporting those
tickets, and importing them into Trac. I'll send another announcement
when the Trac is back online.

If there are any objections to the timing of this move, please speak
quickly :)

  - Doug