From: Andrey Semashev (andysem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-09 10:27:38

Hello Anthony,

>> Excuse me for a bit of offtopic. Is this new version in the CVS HEAD? If
>> not, is it available somewhere? I'm asking because I use it in my
>> upcoming library the way it is in the HEAD.

> No, it's on the thread_rewrite branch. We intend to move it to the main
> development branch after the switch to subversion.

I've tried to compile this version with VC8 and got errors that
boost::detail::win32::timeout is not defined. I guess this constant is
missing in the thread_primitives.hpp file. I've attached the patch
that fix it.

BTW, will there be any way to specify the priority for readers and
writers for read/write mutex?

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:andysem_at_[hidden]