From: Daniel Walker (daniel.j.walker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-09 21:21:20

On 5/9/07, Daniel Walker <daniel.j.walker_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 5/9/07, Peter Dimov <pdimov_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Other comments:
> >
> > BOOST_WORKAROUND(BOOST_GCC, <= 0x0400) is always true when the compiler
> > isn't GCC since BOOST_GCC is not defined.
>
> Oops! Good catch. Thanks!

Double oops. I take that back. I just remembered I actually tested
this last week on msvc, and it worked. If the first argument to
BOOST_WORKAROUND is undefined the condition won't be met. There's
documentation in boost/detail/workaround.hpp. So, that part of the
patch should work as is, only triggering the workaround for the
appropriate gcc versions.

Daniel