From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-10 19:48:44

On Thu, 10 May 2007 20:51:11 00200 (CEST), bwood <coal_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Sorry if this has been mentioned already. I just stumbled
> across it. www.micronovae.com

Thanks for the link Brian, I hadn't seen this program/mod before. Actually,
it looks like a clone of something I've been trying to dig up for a while as
an addition to the html/xml/etc template discussion. The syntax looks
identical to what I was looking for (last seen a few years ago). Pity they
don't port it to more than just Apache + Windows...

I wonder where they get their figures from though: 250 times faster than
ASP? Surely web pages don't take so long to render that that sort of
difference is quantifiable? Oh well, no matter.

Regards,
Darren