From: Ames, Andreas \(Andreas\) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-11 03:42:19

Sorry for being imprecise. You obviously meant the language in which
CMake is written, I meant the language of the 'build scripts', which
matters more to me as a user (at least I'd hope that).

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart