From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-15 11:15:15
On May 15, 2007, at 4:15 AM, Nicola Musatti wrote:
> I'd like to know what are the current plans for the migration of
> the Boost CVS
> repository to Subversion.
> I'm asking because I volunteered to handle the release of Spirit
> 1.6.4 & 1.8.5,
> which basically means tagging the appropriate subset of Boost
> 1.34.0 . As I'm
> still not as familiar with Subversion as I am with CVS, I'd rather
> do it in the
> current repository.
We're going to need to roll a 1.34.1 release in the very near future;
I suspect we'll wait until 1.34.1 is out the door before moving to
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk