From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-16 00:42:42

As some of you may already know, due to a healthy combination of United's
incompetence and my own, I am either flying out of Eagle County Airport on
Friday at 2:47 PM or out of Denver Airport at 4:30 PM and currently have no
method of transportation without spending more of what little money I have
left to my name, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible. Does anyone
happen to be heading out to either one of those airports anytime on Friday
prior to those corresponding times that wouldn't mind some company?

--
-Matt Calabrese