From: Phil Endecott (spam_from_boost_dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-16 06:02:35

Jake wrote:
> I want to know if people would want me to spend some of
> the time of this project making the "svg" class act as a stand-alone
> (yet not fully implemented, obviously) SVG solution.

I would appreciate a smart, concise way to format XML output. Maybe
some operator-overloading would help? Whether or not this would be
useful to you in this project, may I encourage other readers to suggest
how it could be done? And no I don't want an implementation of the
standard DOM: it is much too verbose.

Here's a completely fabricated example. To generate:

<rootnode name="r">
   <subthing>Hello</subthing>
   <subthing>World</subthing>
</rootnode>