From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-16 09:30:56

On Wed, 16 May 2007 19:20:50 +1000
Arash Partow <arash_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi Jody,
>
> This may be a little off-topic but I believe it may help you
> better understand what these discrepancies are that you are
> seeing. Assume you have the following fractions:

Thank, Arash. All input is beneficial. Aside from my recent rant about
Boost.Test/1.34, I actually really like the features I get from
Boost.Test (which is why I have put up with having to change our tests
with every release). I just don't understand some of the documentation,
so I've avoided those features... until I absolutely need them.