From: Richard Day (richardvday_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-17 11:37:21

1.33 absolutely refused to build on my windows xp box, I had to build it
on another machine entirely.
I upgraded that machine now though so cant test on it.
1.34 builds on it though, other then complaining about missing files
that are in fact there anyway.
But it built anyway.
I have had plenty of trouble with bb so I am not attached to it at all.

I am willing to try Cmake out. It cant be any worse.