From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-17 18:49:37

1.34.1 Principles and Practice
==============================

We will do a 1.34.1 maintenance release to deal with a number of
significant bugs
that came up right after the 1.34.0 release.

The plan is to release 1.34.1 within the next two weeks and then
close 1.34.x
development.

We will be using Trac http://svn.boost.org to track 1.34.1 issues and
changes.

Every change to 1.34.1 requires an associated Trac ticket. I will not
accept patches
without Trac ticket. Furthermore for a change to be accepted the
correponding Trac
ticket needs to have the 1.34.1 milestone assigned. Please don't
assign this milestone
yourself. I will assign the milestone once it's decided it should go
into 1.34.1. The
deadline for submitting 1.34.1 tickets is Wednesday May 23rd 6.00 pm
PST.

Here is the detailed process.

1. Submit bug in Trac
2. Request 1.34.1 milestone for ticket by posting to the developer list.
    (please copy me directly on this one)
3. 1.34.1 milestone is assigned by Release Manager. Ticket is
assigned to developer
4. Post patch referencing ticket to the developer list. (Attach patch
to ticket
    in Trac)(please copy me directly on this one)
5. Once patch is agreed upon I'll apply it to 1.34.1.

One more thing, … don't rely on me picking all the issues from the
list. I'll most likely fail. Be vocal, add an issue to the tracker.

Thomas

--
Thomas Witt
witt_at_[hidden]